2016…. Let’s face it, this year’s been terrible -for more reasons than one! But however bad this year has been looking back doesn’t get you far, whether it’s in anger or into the sun. So, that’s why I’ve wrote a list of good things to look forward to next year.
1. Another Stone Roses comeback tour – The roses are once again gracing 4 lucky cities with their legendary presence and performing 5 dates across the month of June.
2. The FINAL finale of Pretty Little Liars – Only true PLL fans will understand the pain of waiting to find out who A/AD really is after 7 long seasons.
3. Eminem’s new album – The Marshall Mathers rapper is set to release a new album next year, and also a main rumour to headline Leeds and Reading, but will it be full of politically fuelled rage after his new single ‘campaign speech’ hits out at president elect Donald Trump.
4. James Blunt is back – Girls get your tissues at the ready! After tweeting this it’s confirmed a new album will be released in 2017…poor James.
5. The best of THE KOOKS – Yes it’s official The Kooks, creators of the namesake for this blog, are doing a best of tour and personally I can’t wait!
6. New AlbuM on the way – Obviously, I’ve saved the best till last! That and I can’t think about it without fighting back a tear. Arctic Monkeys have confirmed they are back in Sheffield penning a new album, after rumours were sparked, when the band were spotted in local pubs and bars in their home town.
Honestly 2017 hasn’t even begun yet and it looks a million times better than this year already.